- to form students’ moral qualities, feelings, skills and behaviors on the basis of assimilation of ideals, norms and principles of morality;
- to teach students to see the beauty by using foreign language teaching methods and means;
- to develop students’ creative and communication skills;
- to expand students’ outlook and respect for the traditions of their country and other countries;
- to develop a strong desire for further learning of a foreign language;
- to bring up an emotionally developed personality.