Objectives: to improve pupils’ speaking, reading, listening, writing skills; to revise the Past Perfect Tense.
Equipment: a map of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, a computer, pictures of the places of interest of the UK, posters, and handouts.
The Plan of the Lesson.
- The geographical position of the U.K.
- England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- London, the capital of the country.
- Places of interest of London.
- Outstanding people of the country. William Shakespeare.
The summary of the lesson.